The BEA Bargaining Team is appointed by the President. Any member may request appointment to this committee. The Bargaining Team is responsible for bargaining a collective bargaining agreement (the contract) with the Beaverton School District. We bargain work load, insurance, salary, and other conditions of employment.
What the BEA Bargaining Team has done for you over the years!
- Increase in salary
- Equity in salary and years of experience
- Sick leave for you and your family membersHealth insurance options
- Other paid leaves
- Grievance procedure
- Guaranteed prep time during the student contact day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Academic Freedom
- Non Discrimination
- Work Days without students or staff development
- Quality Long Term Disability Insurance
- 30 minute duty free lunch
- Unrestricted PTO days
To read your collective bargaining agreement log into the BSD Intranet.